Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Favorite Bronzers

I'm known for wearing pretty dramatic blush/bronzer. 
(Some would say too much)....But I love it! 

All I need is mascara, bronzer, and gloss and I'm good to go! I think that bronzer ads color to a pale face and gives you dimension. 

I usually use MAC's bronzing powders, but for the past few months I have been loving the NARS Lovejoy Blush 
                             

I use it as a bronzer & blush because it works great as both! NARS is known for excellent pigmentation and this blush does not fail in that department! It looks very glittery in the picture but it definitely is not!


Another bronzer that I just recently purchased is the JK Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Water-Resistant Bronzer 






This is a great bronzer for the summer. The top layer has pretty gold shimmer but once you get through the shimmer you are left with a perfect golden bronze color! The packaging is hot pink and very cute! This bronzer also has great pigmentation and you only need a little to get that sun kissed look. Although I wouldn't call it water-resistant, I would call it sweat-resistance. It lasted for over 7 hours while I was out in this hot Cali sun! I got this bronzer from Target for $23 and now I'm wanting to try the other things in Jemma's line. 

I just love the fact that Target is coming out with more high end lines! It's my favorite store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment