Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Product Review: Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Mask

So, I'm a girl who has been coloring, bleaching, highlighting, and straightening, my hair for 9+ years. I started coloring my hair at a very young age, and have truly put my hair through major damage since. Because of all the processing I've done to my hair, my hair is thin, dry, and brittle. I've tried so many products from drugstore brands, to high end salon brands to get my hair back to normal health! 

Nothing has really worked for me, until recently when I stumbled upon Frederic Fekkai's Technician Color Care Mask. 
Here is the product's description on Sephora's website:

What it is:
An intense and instant treatment designed to deeply nourish and protect color-treated hair.
What it does:
This luscious, creamy formula helps extend the life of color treatments and maintain healthy, shiny hair. The triple-color protection complex helps protect hair from UV rays and color from fading, while it helps keep color looking radiant and lustrous. It is the perfect solution for just-colored hair that delivers a vibrant, silky feel without the "wait."



I'm always on the hunt for a new deep conditioning treatment for my hair, but most of them usually leave me extremely oily, and weigh down my hair, and some just don't work at all. 

Well, after I tried this bad boy, I blow dried my hair and it came out super smooth and shiny, like I just got a professional blow out. My hair felt healthy and I could actually run my fingers through it!

I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice conditioning treatment for their hair. It's a bit on the pricey side at $35, but so worth it! And another plus: It smells freaking fantastic! It smells like grapefruit which really woke me up in the shower and made me want to eat the stuff....Although that would be pretty gross!

Tip: Try hitting up Nordstrom Rack for a discount on this product! 

Or you can order it on Sephora's website here:
Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Mask at Sephora


Nicole's Rating: 4 out of 5 stars (they lose a star for the steep price)

0 comments:

Post a Comment